If you shopped at Target since Black Friday, there is a good chance your credit card data has been compromised. Isn’t is so nice that this happens when we have absolutely nothing else going on in our lives?
5 steps to stay protected:
1. Sign up for a credit monitoring service.
2. Check your credit card/bank accounts frequently for suspicious activity.
3. If you use a debit card, change your pin immediately.
4. Have a Target account? Change any passwords. If you use the same passwords elsewhere, change those as well.
5. Monitor all online accounts. Vigilance it key to protect your accounts and catch something immediately.
There. Add those to your short list of Holiday to-dos.