Want to know the top 7 things you needed to have seen from the last week around the web? Look no further, we’ve rounded up the top of the week in our week in review (yes, weekly).
1. For a laugh: 27 Reasons Why Parents Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Text (DontPKEtheBear)
2. The phenomenal: Is This Our First Alien Encounter? (Mashable)
3. The real life: My Daughter’s Homework Is Killing Me (The Atlantic)
4. Need to know: How Physical Fitness May Promote School Success (NY Times)
5. For the techies: Top 10 Secret Features of iOS 7 (Lifehacker)
6. On parenting: What Should A 4-Year-Old Know? (Huffpost)
7. And to end on another laugh (cuz we need them): Ellen Calls Gladys (YouTube)
Have more we need to see that we missed? Do share below in the comments!