Lori Johnson’s love for fitness began out of her own personal struggle to stay at a healthy weight. She enjoyed working out, but didn’t like doing the same routines day after day. So her journey began searching for the best training programs, during which she gained several fitness certifications – Personal Training, Turbo Kick, Body Pump, Body Combat, TRX Suspension – just to name a few. Then after becoming a mom of two she found that her true passion lies in helping other women regain their lives one day at a time, and LJ’s Powerhouse was born.
LJ’s Powerhouse can help you get into shape with personal or small group training, online personal training, and boot camps. You’ll gain strength, burn fat, increase muscle tone and have fun doing it!
Lori shared with us her top 10 ways to get your health back on track:
1) Start now by recommitting to the “Healthier You”
2) Drink water like it’s your number one priority
3) Plan and prep your meals at the beginning of every week and stick to the plan
4) Eat regular meals to keep your metabolism turned ON
5) Keep a food journal and exercise journal to track your success
6) Remind yourself how far you’ve come
7) Move and get your sweat on
8) Don’t allow a bad week to turn into a bad month
9) Remember vegetables are a ladies best friend
10) Read and repeat daily
LJ’s Powerhouse is offering a phenomenal deal to get you back on track to a healthier you: 6-week body transformation for just $150! This 6-week challenge includes a fitness assessment, customized fitness plan, free smartphone training app, before and after photos, weekly nutrition challenges, body fat testing and much more. Contact Lori at 303-520-6329 to get started or visit her website for more information: LJsPowerhouse.com.
If you’re short on time, try LJ’s Powerhouse online personal training program for just $25/month. Online personal training comes with a fitness assessment, customized fitness plan, results tracking and much more. Click here to view the online training program: https://ljspowerhouse.trainerize.com/Home.