By Vicki Little
Valentine’s Day when you are an expecting mom can be a bit of a drag. Who can possibly think of romance when you feel gigantic and are constantly feeling nauseous? Moms-to-be need a little extra tender loving care, though, so finding them the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day is a must! Here are five gifts that expecting moms will love, especially since they can put them to good use now!
1. Prenatal Massage- Pregnant or not, a massage is a gift that is always a great idea. Finding a place that specializes in prenatal massages will ensure she receives a safe and relaxing experience.
2. Chocolate-And a whole lot of it! This will be the one time she will thoroughly enjoy it without worrying about working off the calories later.
3. Pedicure-She may not be able to see her toes, but she will enjoy knowing they look nice and will adore the foot massage that goes with it!
4. Baby/Parenting Magazines-There is something about being pregnant that causes women to find a fascination with reading everything dealing with pregnancy and birth. Gone are fashion magazines, who wants to look at all those skinny starving women when you have a growing belly and a huge appetite! Expecting moms will love to have a little bouquet of mommy magazines to enjoy!
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter-If her skin isn’t already stretching and itchy, it will be soon, and she will be grateful for this. In addition, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is supposed to be fantastic for stretch marks. You can’t go wrong with that!
What would you have loved to receive when you were pregnant?
Vicki Little is a work-at-home mom with two young kids. A Colorado native, she is the Publisher and Editor of Macaroni Kid Aurora and Downtown Denver. When she isn’t writing or trying to keep up with her kids she can be found volunteering, reading, or enjoying a bottle of wine with friends.
Want more great content from The Mother List? Sign up here!