As we wrap up 2016 and amidst all the holiday craziness, why not add a few more things to your list of to-dos? You’ll be so glad you did!
1. Organize the problem drawer/room in your house.
We all have that area in our home that bothers us. Tackle it now and you’ll be amazed at how great it feels to start the new year without that taken up important space in your mind.
2. Get a file ready to make tax prep easier when the time comes.
You know you have miscellaneous papers or a pile laying around that just need to be organized. Do it now and save unnecessary stress come April 15th.
3. Start and fund that college savings plan.
If you haven’t done it already, now would be a great time to start.
4. Update your wills.
We know, worst task ever. But you’ll feel great when this is out of the way.
5. Clean out your master closet.
Now is the time, get it done!
6. Make last minute donations.
Now that you cleaned some things out, you should have much more to donate. Doesn’t that feel great?
Want more great content from The Mother List? Sign up here!