New to home schooling? We’re here to help! These are some of our favorite resources for teaching literacy:
- Education.com: Free Reading and Writing Worksheet Printables
- Scholastic Reading List: Age appropriate book selections for advanced readers
- Literacy Resource and reading lists for advanced readers
- GT Reading resource
- DPS Semantics: Your site for Spelling and vocabulary resources. If you go to quiz, students can practice words that will appear on the state competition.
- Fun writing prompts
- Reading list from Bob Seney
- Renzulli schoolwide enrichment model Reading
- Scholastic: Age appropriate book selections for advanced readers
- Newsela: Promotes literacy using news stories
- Storyline: Features celebrities reading beloved children’s books
- Readingeggs.com: where children learn to read
- 826digital: Encourage creative writing
Know another great website or resource for teaching literacy? Send us an email and we’ll add it to the list: email@example.com.