In addition to using tools like Khan Academy and Study.com we love using some more visual tools to support home schooling for math.
Free Math Worksheet Printables:
Best Math Apps for Home Schooling:
Best Math Videos:
- Great Challenge Problems
- Math games and brain teasers
- Brain teasers
- Math challenges by grade level
- Open Middle: Challenging Math Problems Worth Solving by grade level
More Math Websites:
- Teaching Textbooks: 3rd Grade-Pre-calculus
- Bedtime Math – it’s not just for bedtime!
- You Cubed
- PBEC site from Wendy with juicy tasks
- Depth and complexity work
- Engaging Maths from Dr. Catherine Attard
- Great site for encouraging students to articulate their thinking
- Making Geometry Memorable
- Fun math extensions by grade level
- Intriguing math problems and strategies for teaching math
- Math Cubed from Jo Boaler
- Engage New York
- NRICH maths – The home of rich mathematics
Know a great website or tool for teaching math at home? Send us an email and we’ll add it to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org.