By Vicki Little
The last thing I want to do in the hot summer is play sports (however, you can find me next to the pool with an iced tea!). Kids, however, seem to thrive in sports camp. They stay active, get those wiggles out, and learn new skills in the process! Here are some great sports day camps to let your kids play while you…relax!
A+ Athletics camp uses a non-competitive curriculum with goal setting, progressions, and positive encouragement to teach kids gymnastics. Kids ages 4-18 can enjoy games, arts & crafts, and sports while perfecting their skills!
- Located at 7104 S. Dillion Ct. Englewood, CO 80112
- Enrollment will open soon
- Call for pricing details-303-953-7320
Bladium in Denver focuses on fun, education, fitness, and socialization! Kids from 5-14 can choose from a half or full-day camp.
- Located at 2400 Central Park Blvd. Denver CO, 80238
- Enrollments now open, must be mailed 3 weeks before camp start date
- Tuition is $195, discounts are available
U.S. Sports Camps offer a variety of choices including baseball, basketball, rugby, volleyball and more! Some of the sports allow kids as young as five, but the majority are for kids 10-18.
- Locations around Colorado-based on sport
- Enrollments now open!
- Prices vary per sport
Sports Eddy Football Camps offer kids age 8+ the ability to learn about, enhance, or perfect football skills! There are different levels to choose from.
- Located at Valor Christian High School
- Enrollments now open, discounted tuition if registered by February 1st.
- Tuition ranges from $200-$350
Vicki Little is a work-at-home mom with two young kids. A Colorado native, she is the Publisher and Editor of Macaroni Kid Aurora and Downtown Denver. When she isn’t writing or trying to keep up with her kids or she can be found volunteering, reading, or enjoying a bottle of wine with friends.