We are only a few weeks into the school year and have already hit the Lunch Box Blues. So, of course, we went to Pinterest for some inspiration (and to occasionally feel like terrible mothers when we see the masterpieces some moms are putting together). **Side note: we did not add those 10-hour-prep lunches to this list.
Here are some of our favorites:
1. We are astounded at what we see below. We think even the pickiest of eaters will at least want to sample everything! Visit What The Girls Are Having for more amazing ideas.
2. Rollups are a hit and a great way to hide some veggies. We’re not sure about the heart-shaped melon – our kiddos would likely just get regular squares – but it would certainly lose some of the allure.
3. More deli roll ups from Chaos and Confections. Nice variety, good balance.
4. We love this lunch for a pasta eater!
5. This one is just plain cool.