Have you ever had one of those days where you just can’t seem to get your kid to eat? You know, the kind of days where it feels like every mealtime is an uphill battle? So, of course, we went to Pinterest for some inspiration (and to occasionally feel like terrible mothers when we see the masterpieces some moms are putting together). **Side note: we did not add those 10-hour-prep lunches to this list.
Here are some of our favorite lunch ideas for picky eaters:
1. We are astounded at what we see below. We think even the pickiest of eaters will at least want to sample everything! Visit What The Girls Are Having for more amazing ideas.
2. Rollups are a hit and a great way to hide some veggies. We’re not sure about the heart-shaped melon – our kiddos would likely just get regular squares – but it would certainly lose some of the allure.
3. More deli roll ups from Chaos and Confections. Nice variety, good balance.
4. We love this lunch for a pasta eater!
5. This one is just plain cool.
Need a leak-proof, BPA-free Bento-style lunch box for your kids?
Get this Bento Box from Amazon (affiliate link):
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission from them when you click on the links with no additional cost to you.
October 12, 2018 @ 11:28 am
I love your lunch ideas … I;m going to try them on my 5 yr. old grandson!!!